Friday, May 13, 2011

Porter's Tail

For those who may not know, Porter is my amazing and sometimes unbelievable Wonder-mutt.  I give him the title 'Wonder-mutt' because I just know he has a cape...hidden somewhere, possibly tucked into his incredibly droopy skinned neck.  It's also very likely that he has a screwdriver too. 
My name is Maiken.  I am the lucky one who has had the opportunity to share my life with Porter.  Porter will be 12 this year, and man has he packed in the adventures in those 12 short years. 
My brother, Collin, encouraged me to start a blog to share my experiences with Porter.  Specifically my experiences dealing with the fact that Porter has cancer.  It's a type of bone cancer in his right front leg.  I plan to write about how the tumor manifested, how we discovered it was a tumor, all the trips to various vets offices since, as well as many other trials and tribulations of having a best (canine) friend with cancer.  I also plan to share many other wonderful adventures of my amazing dog, Porter.  Some of the stories are just too good to keep to myself.
Please come back and visit as Porter's Tail continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment